Thursday, November 15, 2007

Phuket Day 5

TSk TSK. Time just whizzed by since I landed in Phuket Sunday late evening.

Busy since with readings and assessments and exams and practicals on dive physics, physiology, equipment, calculations, skills and stuff.

Couple of the my dive kakis failed parts of some of the review exams. Thankfully, only me and a young British passed. Scored 80% to 100%. But more review tests to go.
But interestingly, all way more advanced in diving experience than me.

Praying to do very well. Must be top score mah. And polish up my skills.

Will post some pics when I can. Especially when Jessica joins me for fun dives next week.

Phuket is wonderful to dive. The Andaman sea is fabulous. Must make this annual dive spot la.

Hope to go there again early next year before dive season ends. So can certify Janielle as PADI Open Water. She dived there in April when we were there for couple of weeks.

And let the two other girls do Discover Scuba Diving.

No comments: