Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally Finally Finally

Finally. After two weeks of intensive training and assessment. I and my five dive buddies pulled through with flying colours and got certified as OWS Instructors!

Tonight is graduation night party at Soi Bangla.

Finally, I should be able to log in and post pictures and give updates.

But thank God for his grace and providence thus far - that I could do well indeed.

Scoring 100 percent in three sections, and 92 Percent in two sections for the theory examinations. And Scoring an average of 4.5 out of a top score of 5 for all the skills section.

I was actually aiming at 100 percent and scoring 5's all the way. But then again, God saw me through! Hallelujay!

Big hugs all to my lovely wife, Jessica, and my adorable three princesses, Janielle, Janna, and Jirene, for all their heartfelt prayers for me.

And all rounds of hugs for all of you who remembered me in prayer!!!

Remember guys,

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good becomes better
and your better becomes best


All glory to God!

And now, for the GY Camp!!!

Hwai Tah and his team of five generals have been planning, strategising, and mobiising the troops for Dec 8-11, 2007, to put in another record breaking youth camp in Grace Assembly.

And this year, we're moving on to Just Doing IT Everyday this year from last year's Following Christ to be Fishers of Men by the resurrection power that comes from new LIFE in Christ Jesus!

And of course, nothing like that until you tasted the encounter with the King of kings and the Lord of lords first!

No comments: