Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finally

Finally, after nine days of intensive training, we're set to go through the final assessment. This afternoon, we begin the exams on dive theory and regulations. Tomorrow, the teaching assessments, skills demonstration. And Sunday, open water dive training demonstrations and rescue simulation.

So far, by God's grace, I'm doing pretty well.

Praying I'll pull through this weekend with flying colours.

Jessica joined me yesterday and has been enjoyed lazing around the pool already.

I'm arranging for a day trip to one of the islands for her tomorrow so she can enjoy her dives while I sit for my tests.

Janielle, Janna, and Jirene are happily enjoying their days at their aunt's place until we're back.

Time flies. And before we know it, it's pre-rally!

See ya all!

No comments: