Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Blog in Malaysia this year

This is likely my last blog in Malaysia this year.

The next will be done in Melbourne.

For starters, I'll be posting in three installments my next blog.

First, pictures and commentary on our three years and seven months in Grace Assembly. That's the happy nostalgic part.

Second, pictures and commentary on the mighty warriors I've had the privilege of knowing in Grace Assembly. That's the grand part!

Third, pictures and commentary on what was, what is, and what is to come in Grace Assembly. This would be my insider view on the whole journey. And that's the exciting part!

Unlike Raja Petra Kamaruddin, I don't think I'll be hauled up for sedition, ISA, OSA, or whatever Thossai or Chappati.... Heh heh, but it's time to look to a new season.

So if you're watching and waiting... pray along, and we'll soon see what's next!

God bless you all my wonderful friends, fabulous fans, and fiendish fiends....

Let me end with an old Christmas song ahead of time....

You better watch out, You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why
CAUSE Jesus Christ is coming so soon....

1 comment:

The Seasonal One said...

are you migrating? Or just going for a holiday?