Thursday, March 27, 2008

A New Season Breaks Forth

A new season dawns. Another day or two marks the end of three years in Grace Assembly.

Just last week, we went to The Lemon in Shangrila to celebrate change. Hmmm. Zesty and fresh. We're looking ahead to a year of taking dominion in Christ.

With this, I will also shift my focus in blogging. No longer will it revolve just around the church or for church people or youths, it will focus on things that matter to me. And oftentimes, it has to do with asking hard questions about what does really matter in this short sojourn we all make on planet earth.

God bless you all my friends and join me on this new journey.

If for some reason you my find my reasonings hard to digest, you're welcome to personally inquire beyond my rhetorics.

But for those keen to know about my diving trips can check out my temporary blog at nichediver.blogspot

Fide et Labore!

Carpe diem!

No comments: